Fuuuu its going down, gonna be an awesome year! Won’t let anything bring me down, new year, new start for sure.
I hate when I’m researching something and the results = FUUUUUUU my life is over, but then I think about it more and research again but in a different idea and it turns out to be A-Okay. I just worried about something that was nothing smh.
but I don’t know why… oh well who cares! Lol
“Your first break up is always the hardest.” - A sentence my cousin had said to me, but what I want is not another break up; all I want is to hopefully find the one, the one that gives as much as I do, the one that can accept me for who I am, the one that completes me, I guess all I’m saying is that I don’t want to go through many break ups just to find that one person, I want to have immediate chemistry with her right off the bat like in some movies after one glance, but I don’t know if that is even possible in life.
I will try to keep this schedule to better my health and habits:
- Sleep before 11pm
- Wake up before 8am
- Run/Work out in the morning to my full potential
- Eat breakfast (I’ve been missing out for the past week on this)
- Study an educational subject for an hour or more a day
- Limit my game play and online time to at maximum 2 hours
- Be more productive with research
- Have better eating habits as to eating more fruits and vegetables rather than junk food
Hopefully this list will be the end of my bad habits, but starting today I will accomplish most of these lol.